WELCOME TO BRENTALMOND.COM!
Creativity informs, fuels and inspires every aspect of my life. As I near my third decade as a graphic designer and illustrator, I continue to approach everything with the question, How can I make this more informative, beautiful, meaningful or fun?
I’ve worked with a litany of amazing clients, from nonprofits to universities to arts organizations to really hip dog walkers. Some of my more name-droppable collabs have included NPR, The Kennedy Center, Girl Scouts, The Nature Conservancy, Georgetown University, U.S. Capitol Visitor Center and The Washington Post.
- Honored with 200+ industry awards from the American Advertising Federation (Addys), Art Director’s Club and others.
- Work has appeared in 50+ industry publications including Print, Graphis and the LogoLounge series.
- Experienced speaker, portfolio reviewer and competition judge.
I’ve written, influenced and social media’d for some very cool companies. Among them: Disney, Marvel, Netflix, Starbucks, Dove, Hasbro, Nickelodeon, KIA, Bowflex and Google.
- Honored as a BlogHer Voices of the Year and three-time Iris Award winner.
- Regularly included on “Top Blogger” lists including Mashable, Man of Many and Healthline.
- Frequent speaker and panelist (Mom 2.0/Dad 2.0 Summit, HuffPost Live, HomeDadCon, BlogathonATX, SalonLGBTQ).
In addition to being a husband and stay-at-home dad, my passions and personas are myriad: comic book nerd, Beetle driver, choir boy, amateur mixologist (expert dirty martini drinker), shoe fiend, pogonophile, occasional hiker/biker, world traveler, record collector and dad joke connoisseur.